At People First Education, manageable and effective inclusion matters. We have been supplying Special Educational Needs training to schools, colleges, pre-schools and care providers since 2007, delivering personalised SEN interventions. On our courses we communicate closely with you in order to meet your needs effectively to ensure that you are confident in your role. Our training is consistently graded as Excellent.
Our fun, informative and effective workshops give you delegates the knowledge and understanding necessary to feel confident in creating effective interventions when working with individuals and groups of learners.
Who can benefit from this training?
- 1:1 support staff
- Learning support staff
- SENCos new to the role
- Experienced SENCos in need of up to date information and interventions
- Subject and class teachers
- External support providers (advisory teachers, educational psychologists, outreach services etc.)
What can we provide for you?
- Training days and workshops – our core service, ideal for training and networking.
- Bespoke, individually written inservice training and twilight events.
- Cluster conferencing.
- Group and individual observations and consultations with detailed, follow up reports.
How can I get in touch to discuss my needs? Click here to contact us!
Preview an introduction of one of our courses
Click on the image left to watch a short introduction to an Autism, training course delivered by People First Education. The video will give you a flavour of how our training courses are delivered.
Click here if you are interested in booking on one of our training courses.